Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETIOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETIOLE exist?
Definitions of PETIOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the slender stem that supports the blade of a leaf
- The stalk by which a leaf is attached to a stem.
- A slender, stalklike part, as that connecting the thorax and abdomen in certain insects.
- adj - the stalk of a leaf [n -S] : PETIOLED
There are 7 letters in PETIOLE: E E I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETIOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETIOLE plus a wildcard: PETIOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETIOLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETIOLE
- What is the Caterpillar Doing . . . and Why
- Parasitic Plant Connection - Coulaceae
- petiole and sissile leaves
- petiole and stipules
- Mountain Pride petioles are short.
- Vaizdaspetiole (PSF).png Vikipedija
- Moutabea petioles
- Collge de Navarre Evreux - Pdoncule-ptiole
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.