Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEPIDOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEPIDOTE exist?
Definitions of LEPIDOTE in dictionaries:
- adj - rough to the touch
- Covered with small, scurfy scales.
- n - a flowering shrub
There are 8 letters in LEPIDOTE: D E E I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEPIDOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEPIDOTE plus a wildcard: LEPIDOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEPIDOTE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEPIDOTE
- ... de lepidotes (fragments de palais) Ecaille de lepidote
- Rhododendron - double lepidote (Mehlquist) Tour of Mehlquists ...
- ... PLANTS FOR SALE - A SMALL LEAF RHODODENDRON - LARGE PHOTO - lepidote
- Etymology - The specific epithet is from lepidotus - scaled_ and
- ... home rhododendrons azaleas elepidotelepidote evergreen deciduous
- The Florida East Coast Bromeliad Society
- Some lepidote Crosses Attempted in 2004 with R. veitchianum pollen
- 65 amulette representant un poisson lepidote ou barbus bynni
- lepidote Rhododendron R. minus var. minus
- Jail Deputy Jobs in Florida Indeed.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.