Scrabble word: POLITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITE exist?
Definitions of POLITE in dictionaries:
- adj - showing regard for others in manners, speech, behavior, etc.
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- adj - not rude
- Marked by or showing consideration for others, tact, and observance of accepted social usage.
- All these adjectives mean mindful of, conforming to, or marked by good manners.
- adv - showing consideration for others [adj -LITER, -LITEST] : POLITELY
There are 6 letters in POLITE: E I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLITE plus a wildcard: POLITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITE
Images for POLITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.