Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETIOLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETIOLED exist?
Definitions of PETIOLED in dictionaries:
- adj - the stalk of a leaf [n -S] : PETIOLED
There are 8 letters in PETIOLED: D E E I L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETIOLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETIOLED plus a wildcard: PETIOLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETIOLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETIOLED
- Wildflower Leaf Arrangement petioled
- petioled Sunflower DuPage Forest Preserve District
- 04. Sessile Leaf and petioled Leaf Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... petioled Sunflower - Southeastern Arizona Wildflowers and Plants
- Very Rare Variegated Black petioled Alocasia macrorhiza Rare Elephant ...
- larger leaves basal and long-petioled bulbous buttercup Flickr ...
- The round narrow-petioled leaves are distinctive.
- ... merous monocot with out perianth stipuled and petioled broad leaves
- ... for Pennisetum petiolare (petioled fountaingrass) USDA PLANTS
- Cicuta maculata UMass Amherst Landscape Nursery & Urban Forestry ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.