Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIPOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIPOLE exist?
Definitions of DIPOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pair of equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles separated by a small distance
- noun - an aerial half a wavelength long consisting of two rods connected to a transmission line at the center
- A pair of electric charges or magnetic poles, of equal magnitude but of opposite sign or polarity, separated by a small distance.
- An antenna, usually fed from the center, consisting of two equal rods extending outward in a straight line.
- adj - a pair of equal and opposite electric charges [n -S] : DIPOLAR
There are 6 letters in DIPOLE: D E I L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIPOLE plus a wildcard: DIPOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPOLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIPOLE
- The magnet-like dipole moment in water
- Figure 5 - Radiation pattern for a 12 wave dipole antenna.
- dipole Lengths for Ham Bands
- ... Normalized radiation patterns for dipole antennas of specified length
- The dipoledipole force of attraction is shown in red by the dashed ...
- Trap dipoles & Parallel Poles
- ... dipole The overall dipole of the molecule will be the sum of the
- The Folded dipole
- ... Electric field intensity at any point due to a short Electric dipole
- dipole-dipole interactions
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.