Scrabble word: BAILED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAILED exist?
Definitions of BAILED in dictionaries:
- verb - release after a security has been paid
- verb - deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- verb - secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- verb - empty (a vessel) by bailing
- verb - remove (water) from a vessel with a container
- adj - to transfer property temporarily [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BAILABLE
There are 6 letters in BAILED: A B D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAILED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAILED plus a wildcard: BAILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAILED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAILED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.