Scrabble word: DISABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISABLE exist?
Definitions of DISABLE in dictionaries:
- verb - make unable to perform a certain action
- verb - injure permanently
- To deprive of capability or effectiveness, especially to impair the physical abilities of.
- To render legally disqualified.
- To suppress (an interrupt feature).
- verb - to render incapable or unable
There are 7 letters in DISABLE: A B D E I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISABLE plus a wildcard: DISABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISABLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.