Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIASED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIASED exist?
Definitions of BIASED in dictionaries:
- verb - influence in an unfair way
- verb - cause to be biased
- adj - favoring one person or side over another
- Marked by or exhibiting bias; prejudiced: gave a biased account of the trial.
There are 6 letters in BIASED: A B D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIASED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIASED plus a wildcard: BIASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIASED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIASED
- biased sample
- FightForYourMind Politopia biased
- Someday You Might Grow Up To Be a Kid... Self-admition to Media Bias ...
- The Beautiful Arab Spring Media..Youre Kidding Right Black ...
- biased media rub salt into wound
- biased Education
- Do you hate biased polls
- Media Bias Against Hillary Clinton - Political Cartoon
- The hunt for media bias in the UK Dimple VJKumar
- Totally biased With W. Kamau Bell Pictures (TV Show) photo 2 - Zap2it
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.