Scrabble word: SIDEBAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDEBAR exist?
Definitions of SIDEBAR in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a courtroom conference between the lawyers and the judge that is held out of the jury's hearing
- noun - a short news story presenting sidelights on a major story
- A short, often boxed auxiliary news story that is printed alongside a longer article and that typically presents additional, contrasting, or late-breaking news.
- A conference between a judge and the attorneys of a case being tried, held outside of the jury’s range of hearing.
- noun - a short news story accompanying a major story