Scrabble word: SIDEBAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDEBAR exist?
Definitions of SIDEBAR in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a courtroom conference between the lawyers and the judge that is held out of the jury's hearing
- noun - a short news story presenting sidelights on a major story
- A short, often boxed auxiliary news story that is printed alongside a longer article and that typically presents additional, contrasting, or late-breaking news.
- A conference between a judge and the attorneys of a case being tried, held outside of the jury’s range of hearing.
- noun - a short news story accompanying a major story
There are 7 letters in SIDEBAR: A B D E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDEBAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDEBAR plus a wildcard: SIDEBAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDEBAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDEBAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.