Scrabble word: DISABLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISABLED exist?
Definitions of DISABLED in dictionaries:
- noun - people collectively who are crippled or otherwise physically handicapped
- verb - make unable to perform a certain action
- verb - injure permanently
- adj - incapable of functioning as a consequence of injury or illness
- Inoperative: a disabled vehicle.
- Physically impaired people considered as a group.
- verb - to render incapable or unable
There are 8 letters in DISABLED: A B D D E I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISABLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISABLED plus a wildcard: DISABLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISABLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISABLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.