Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SADDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SADDLE exist?
Definitions of SADDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for the rider of a horse or camel
- noun - a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- noun - cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- noun - a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- noun - a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- noun - posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
- verb - put a saddle on
- verb - load or burden
- verb - impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- A leather seat for a rider, secured on an animal’s back by a girth.
- Similar tack used for attaching a pack to an animal.
- The padded part of a driving harness fitting over a horse’s back.
- The seat of a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- Something shaped like a saddle.
- A cut of meat consisting of part of the backbone and both loins.
- The lower part of a male fowl’s back.
- A saddle-shaped depression in the ridge of a hill.
- A ridge between two peaks.
- To put a saddle onto.
- To load or burden; encumber: They were saddled with heavy expenses.
- To saddle a horse.
- To get into a saddle.
- verb - to put a saddle (a leather seat for a rider) on
There are 6 letters in SADDLE: A D D E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SADDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SADDLE plus a wildcard: SADDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SADDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SADDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.