Scrabble word: SADDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SADDLE exist?
Definitions of SADDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for the rider of a horse or camel
- noun - a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle)
- noun - cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb) consisting of part of the backbone and both loins
- noun - a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe
- noun - a seat for the rider of a bicycle
- noun - posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
- verb - put a saddle on
- verb - load or burden
- verb - impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- A leather seat for a rider, secured on an animal’s back by a girth.
- Similar tack used for attaching a pack to an animal.
- The padded part of a driving harness fitting over a horse’s back.
- The seat of a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- Something shaped like a saddle.
- A cut of meat consisting of part of the backbone and both loins.
- The lower part of a male fowl’s back.
- A saddle-shaped depression in the ridge of a hill.
- A ridge between two peaks.
- To put a saddle onto.
- To load or burden; encumber: They were saddled with heavy expenses.
- To saddle a horse.
- To get into a saddle.
- verb - to put a saddle (a leather seat for a rider) on