Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAETRILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAETRILE exist?
Definitions of LAETRILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance derived from amygdalin
- A drug derived from amygdalin and purported to have antineoplastic properties.
- n - a drug derived from apricot pits
There are 8 letters in LAETRILE: A E E I L L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAETRILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAETRILE plus a wildcard: LAETRILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAETRILE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAETRILE
- laetrile Cancer Cure Or Quackery - Excerpts from Los Angeles Herald ...
- laetrile Is Very Effective At Getting Rid Of Cancer Cells ...
- laetrile (CAS No. 1332-94-1)
- Amygdalin B17 laetrile
- laetrile Case Histories
- Inyectable Amygdalin B17 laetrile
- laetrile also known as vitamin B17 amygdalin or amigdalina obtained ...
- Natural Cancer Cures Most laetrile Products Are Not laetrile ...
- Cancer Home Programs Cesium Chloride High PH Therapy laetrile ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.