Scrabble word: TELLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELLER exist?
Definitions of TELLER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003)
- noun - an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly)
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - someone who tells a story
- One who tells: a teller of tall tales.
- A bank employee who receives and pays out money.
- A machine, as in a bank, that automatically conducts personal financial transactions in response to a client’s use of a coded card.
- A person appointed to count votes in a legislative assembly.
- noun - a bank employee who receives and pays out money