Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TELLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELLER exist?
Definitions of TELLER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003)
- noun - an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly)
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - someone who tells a story
- One who tells: a teller of tall tales.
- A bank employee who receives and pays out money.
- A machine, as in a bank, that automatically conducts personal financial transactions in response to a client’s use of a coded card.
- A person appointed to count votes in a legislative assembly.
- noun - a bank employee who receives and pays out money
There are 6 letters in TELLER: E E L L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELLER plus a wildcard: TELLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELLER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.