Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETELLS exist?
Definitions of RETELLS in dictionaries:
- verb - render verbally, "recite a poem"
- verb - make into fiction
- verb - to say, state, or perform again
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 7 letters in RETELLS: E E L L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETELLS plus a wildcard: RETELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETELLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETELLS
- Female Motorcyclist retells Travelling Across the USA
- Jane Yolen has written many fairy tales that fit into this tradition.
- Gresham missionary in Japan retells disaster Oregon Faith Report
- Fairest retells Snow White Story The Steeple
- Frank Muir retells Jack and the Beanstalk by Frank Muir Childrens ...
- Arts Center retells gothic Shakespearean play - NorthJersey.com
- ARTS & CULTURE - Book Review The Long Song Andrea Levy
- Dirty Money singer Kalenna retells Struggle Of Being Too Black and ...
- First responding Officer retells what happened in crash - NBC Right ...
- The Serpents Egg retells the Story of Eve and the Snake ...