Scrabble word: TELLERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELLERS exist?
Definitions of TELLERS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003)
- noun - an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly)
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - someone who tells a story
- noun - a bank employee who receives and pays out money
There are 7 letters in TELLERS: E E L L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELLERS plus a wildcard: TELLERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELLERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELLERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.