Scrabble word: TILLERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILLERS exist?
Definitions of TILLERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
- noun - someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
- noun - lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
- noun - a farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- verb - to put forth stems from a root
There are 7 letters in TILLERS: E I L L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILLERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILLERS plus a wildcard: TILLERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILLERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TILLERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.