Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCALLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALLOP exist?
Definitions of SCALLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - decorate an edge with scallops
- verb - bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
- verb - form scallops in
- verb - fish for scallops
- verb - shape or cut in scallops
- Any of various free-swimming marine mollusks of the family Pectinidae, having fan-shaped bivalve shells with a radiating fluted pattern.
- The edible adductor muscle of this mollusk.
- A shell of this mollusk, or a dish in a similar shape, used for baking and serving seafood.
- One of a series of curved projections forming an ornamental border.
- A thin, boneless slice of meat.
- To edge (cloth, for example) with a series of curved projections.
- To bake in a casserole with milk or a sauce and often with bread crumbs: scalloped potatoes.
- To gather scallops for eating or sale.
- verb - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 7 letters in SCALLOP: A C L L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALLOP plus a wildcard: SCALLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALLOP
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALLOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.