Scrabble word: POLLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLLS exist?
Definitions of POLLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where people vote
- noun - an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- noun - the top of the head
- noun - the part of the head between the ears
- noun - a tame parrot
- noun - the counting of votes (as in an election)
- verb - get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb - vote in an election at a polling station
- verb - get the votes of
- verb - convert into a pollard
- verb - to question for the purpose of surveying public opinion
There are 5 letters in POLLS: L L O P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLLS plus a wildcard: POLLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLLS
Images for POLLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.