Is POLL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- noun - the top of the head
- noun - the part of the head between the ears
- noun - a tame parrot
- noun - the counting of votes (as in an election)
- verb - get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb - vote in an election at a polling station
- verb - get the votes of
- verb - convert into a pollard
- The casting and registering of votes in an election.
- The number of votes cast or recorded.
- Often polls.
- A survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information.
- The head, especially the top of the head where hair grows.
- The blunt or broad end of a tool such as a hammer or an ax.
- To receive (a given number of votes).
- To receive or record the votes of: polling a jury.
- To cast (a vote or ballot).
- To question in a survey; canvass.
- To cut off or trim (hair, horns, or wool, for example); clip.
- To vote at the polls in an election.
- verb - to question for the purpose of surveying public opinion
There are 4 letters in POLL: L L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLL
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLL, to go: POLL?
Rearrange the letters in POLL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POLL
What's nearby POLL
Lookup in Wiki for POLL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLL"