Scrabble word: POLL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLL exist?
Definitions of POLL in dictionaries:
- noun - an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- noun - the top of the head
- noun - the part of the head between the ears
- noun - a tame parrot
- noun - the counting of votes (as in an election)
- verb - get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
- verb - vote in an election at a polling station
- verb - get the votes of
- verb - convert into a pollard
- The casting and registering of votes in an election.
- The number of votes cast or recorded.
- Often polls.
- A survey of the public or of a sample of public opinion to acquire information.
- The head, especially the top of the head where hair grows.
- The blunt or broad end of a tool such as a hammer or an ax.
- To receive (a given number of votes).
- To receive or record the votes of: polling a jury.
- To cast (a vote or ballot).
- To question in a survey; canvass.
- To cut off or trim (hair, horns, or wool, for example); clip.
- To vote at the polls in an election.
- verb - to question for the purpose of surveying public opinion
There are 4 letters in POLL: L L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLL plus a wildcard: POLL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLL
Images for POLL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.