Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUCOSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCOSAL exist?
Definitions of MUCOSAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to mucous membranes
- adj - a mucous membrane [n -SAE or -SAS] : MUCOSAL
There are 7 letters in MUCOSAL: A C L M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCOSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUCOSAL plus a wildcard: MUCOSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUCOSAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUCOSAL
- vulvar cysts - Humpath.com - Human pathology
- by the mucosal lining of the mouth once in the
- full thickness external rectal prolapse and b mucosal prolapse note ...
- ... system with detail of gut mucosal cells -- labeled - stock vector
- Oral candidiasis can also be the sign of a more serious condition ...
- Polyp of sigmoid colon as revealed by colonoscopy. Approximately 1 cm ...
- mucosal Prolapse Polyp
- figure 1 endoscopic mucosal resection of ectopic pancreas by injection
- Foundation Volume 3 Chapter 58. Ocular Manifestations of Autosomal ...
- The CD40CD40L costimulatory pathway in inflammatory bowel disease ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.