Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUCOSA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUCOSA exist?
Definitions of MUCOSA in dictionaries:
- noun - mucus-secreting membrane lining all body cavities or passages that communicate with the exterior
- adj - a mucous membrane [n -SAE or -SAS] : MUCOSAL
There are 6 letters in MUCOSA: A C M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUCOSA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUCOSA plus a wildcard: MUCOSA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUCOSA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUCOSA
- Mouth mucosa Buccal mucosa Oral mucosa
- Biopsia de mucosa
- mucosa nasal
- Stomach mucosa Regeneration
- Man the barrier[excl] strategic defences in the intestinal mucosa
- Stomach mucosa composed of 3 layers - 1.) simple mucous-secreting ...
- Olfactory mucosa (transition area) H&E. 500x
- mucosa and Musculature of Small Intestine - Netter Medical ...
- mucosa and Musculature of Large Intestine - Netter Medical Images
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.