Scrabble word: SCHOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHOLAR exist?
Definitions of SCHOLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a learned person (especially in the humanities)
- noun - someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs
- noun - a student who holds a scholarship
- A learned person.
- A specialist in a given branch of knowledge: a classical scholar.
- One who attends school or studies with a teacher; a student.
- A student who holds or has held a particular scholarship.
- noun - a learned person
There are 7 letters in SCHOLAR: A C H L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHOLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHOLAR plus a wildcard: SCHOLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHOLAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCHOLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.