Scrabble word: SCHOLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHOLAR exist?
Definitions of SCHOLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a learned person (especially in the humanities)
- noun - someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs
- noun - a student who holds a scholarship
- A learned person.
- A specialist in a given branch of knowledge: a classical scholar.
- One who attends school or studies with a teacher; a student.
- A student who holds or has held a particular scholarship.
- noun - a learned person