Scrabble word: CLASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASH exist?
Definitions of CLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud resonant repeating noise
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - a state of conflict between colors
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- verb - crash together with violent impact
- verb - be incompatible
- verb - disagree violently
- To collide with a loud, harsh, usually metallic noise: cymbals clashing.
- To come into conflict; be in opposition: factions that clashed on a tax increase; an eyewitness account that clashed with published reports.
- To strike together with a loud, harsh, metallic noise.
- A loud, harsh noise, such as that made by two metal objects in collision.
- A conflict, as between opposing or irreconcilable ideas.
- An encounter between hostile forces; a battle or skirmish.
- verb - to conflict or disagree
There are 5 letters in CLASH: A C H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASH plus a wildcard: CLASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASH
Images for CLASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.