Scrabble word: CLASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASH exist?
Definitions of CLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud resonant repeating noise
- noun - a state of conflict between persons
- noun - a state of conflict between colors
- noun - a minor short-term fight
- verb - crash together with violent impact
- verb - be incompatible
- verb - disagree violently
- To collide with a loud, harsh, usually metallic noise: cymbals clashing.
- To come into conflict; be in opposition: factions that clashed on a tax increase; an eyewitness account that clashed with published reports.
- To strike together with a loud, harsh, metallic noise.
- A loud, harsh noise, such as that made by two metal objects in collision.
- A conflict, as between opposing or irreconcilable ideas.
- An encounter between hostile forces; a battle or skirmish.
- verb - to conflict or disagree