Scrabble word: CALASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALASH exist?
Definitions of CALASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's large folded hooped hood
- noun - the folding hood of a horse-drawn carriage
- A light carriage with two or four low wheels and a collapsible top.
- A top for this or a similar carriage.
- A woman’s folding bonnet of the late 18th century.
- noun - a light carriage
There are 6 letters in CALASH: A A C H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALASH plus a wildcard: CALASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALASH
Images for CALASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.