Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HALOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALOS exist?
Definitions of HALOS in dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a circle of light around the sun or moon
- v - to form a halo (a ring of light)
There are 5 letters in HALOS: A H L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALOS plus a wildcard: HALOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALOS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HALOS
- Chaplain Abroad - Fr Bede Rowe Missing halos
- halos FOR HORSES
- ice crystals in the atmosphere the result can be ice crystal halos ...
- ... colours of the image convey well the visual appearance of lunar halos
- ... Wings and halos Painting - Angels Wings and halos Fine Art Print
- Glowing Angel Halo - Pixel2Life Forum
- Frequent halos
- Glowing angel halo
- LasikDisaster.com - halos
- For the Golden Halo Mary Magdalene vs. Emma of Hawaii Lent Madness
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.