Scrabble word: SAILOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAILOR exist?
Definitions of SAILOR in dictionaries:
- noun - any member of a ship's crew
- noun - a serviceman in the navy
- noun - a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown
- One who serves in a navy or works on a ship.
- One who travels by water.
- A low-crowned straw hat with a flat top and flat brim.
- adj - a member of a ship's crew [n -S] : SAILORLY
There are 6 letters in SAILOR: A I L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAILOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAILOR plus a wildcard: SAILOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAILOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAILOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.