Scrabble word: WORLDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORLDS exist?
Definitions of WORLDS in dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - people in general
- noun - all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- noun - the 3rd planet from the sun
- noun - people in general considered as a whole
- noun - a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- noun - the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- noun - the earth and all its inhabitants
There are 6 letters in WORLDS: D L O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORLDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORLDS plus a wildcard: WORLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORLDS
Images for WORLDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.