Scrabble word: SWORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWORD exist?
Definitions of SWORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- A weapon consisting typically of a long, straight or slightly curved, pointed blade having one or two cutting edges and set into a hilt.
- An instrument of death or destruction.
- The use of force, as in war.
- Military power or jurisdiction.
- noun - a weapon having a long blade for cutting or thrusting