Scrabble word: SWORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWORD exist?
Definitions of SWORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- A weapon consisting typically of a long, straight or slightly curved, pointed blade having one or two cutting edges and set into a hilt.
- An instrument of death or destruction.
- The use of force, as in war.
- Military power or jurisdiction.
- noun - a weapon having a long blade for cutting or thrusting
There are 5 letters in SWORD: D O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWORD plus a wildcard: SWORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWORD
Images for SWORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.