Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWORD exist?
Definitions of SWORD in dictionaries:
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- A weapon consisting typically of a long, straight or slightly curved, pointed blade having one or two cutting edges and set into a hilt.
- An instrument of death or destruction.
- The use of force, as in war.
- Military power or jurisdiction.
- n - a weapon having a long blade for cutting or thrusting
There are 5 letters in SWORD: D O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWORD plus a wildcard: SWORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWORD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWORD
- William Wallace sword
- FileEnglish heavy cavalry sword.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Cheap Royal sword at Go4Costumes.com
- Brief Guide to swords
- Archive for the Excalibur sword Category
- Hanweis Sir William Marshall sword - Damascus Blade swords ...
- Irish Medieval sword 40 14 Medieval Weapons Weapons Heavenly ...
- FileSwiss cavalry sword.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Hanweis Trondheim Viking swordswords Medieval Weaponry
- Katana swords Bleach swords Fantasy swords Samurai swords Japanese ...