Scrabble word: BROODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROODS exist?
Definitions of BROODS in dictionaries:
- noun - the young of an animal cared for at one time
- verb - think moodily or anxiously about something
- verb - hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - be in a huff
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- verb - to ponder gloomily
There are 6 letters in BROODS: B D O O R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROODS plus a wildcard: BROODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROODS
Images for BROODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.