Is PROVED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROVED in various dictionaries:
- verb - be shown or be found to be
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - prove formally
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- verb - take a trial impression of
- verb - obtain probate of
- adj - established beyond doubt
- adv - to establish the truth or validity of [v PROVED, PROVEN, PROVING, PROVES] : PROVABLE [adj], PROVABLY
There are 6 letters in PROVED: D E O P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVED
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROVED, to go: PROVED?
Rearrange the letters in PROVED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROVED
What's nearby PROVED
Lookup in Wiki for PROVED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROVED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROVED"