Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVED exist?
Definitions of PROVED in dictionaries:
- verb - be shown or be found to be
- verb - establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- verb - provide evidence for
- verb - prove formally
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - increase in volume
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- verb - take a trial impression of
- verb - obtain probate of
- adj - established beyond doubt
- adv - to establish the truth or validity of [v PROVED, PROVEN, PROVING, PROVES] : PROVABLE [adj], PROVABLY
There are 6 letters in PROVED: D E O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVED plus a wildcard: PROVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVED
- Resort City Inn Coeur dAlene (Idaho) Motel - Reviews and Rates ...
- JG Ballard proved Right Ellard
- ELS RECUSOS ENERGTICS MS UTILITZATS AL MN - gorka les enregies
- How a Taxi Driver proved to be a Star Salesman Looking to Business ...
- magical about life and this is as good as it gets. That moment proved ...
- Vixen is an all-female American glam metalheavy metal band which ...
- Why-the-Old-Covenant-Failed by Joe Crews Copyright 1980 WHY THE ...
- ve proved myself as complete package Rithvik
- World coal reserves chart
- Amanda Todd proved Yolo - Meme Center