Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DROVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROVES exist?
Definitions of DROVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of animals (a herd or flock) moving together
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a stonemason's chisel with a broad edge for dressing stone
- v - to drive cattle or sheep
There are 6 letters in DROVES: D E O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROVES plus a wildcard: DROVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROVES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DROVES
- cattle drives SwittersB & Fly Fishing
- ... Kardashian fans leaving her phony family drama in droves 22MOON.COM
- June 7 2012 The Night They Drove San Siro Down (Artwork)
- ... high street in their droves hunting for last minute gifts PR Fire
- Aussies to order iPhones today in droves Smartphone News & Reviews ...
- Study Unemployed voters could turn out in droves on Tuesday
- Stage Stars Turn Out in droves For Dont Go Gentle s Off-Broadway ...
- Democrats Bailing on Anthony Weiner In droves In Scandal Portending ...
- People Are Expected To Come Out In droves To Vote Early This Year ...