Scrabble word: DOVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOVES exist?
Definitions of DOVES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small pigeons
- noun - someone who prefers negotiations to armed conflict in the conduct of foreign relations
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Puppis and Caelum
- noun - flesh of a pigeon suitable for roasting or braising
- noun - an emblem of peace
- noun - a bird of the pigeon family
There are 5 letters in DOVES: D E O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOVES plus a wildcard: DOVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOVES
Images for DOVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.