Scrabble word: VOICED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOICED exist?
Definitions of VOICED in dictionaries:
- verb - give voice to
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- adj - produced with vibration of the vocal cords
- Having a voice or a specified kind of voice.
- Uttered with vibration of the vocal cords, as the consonants b and d.
- verb - to express or utter
There are 6 letters in VOICED: C D E I O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOICED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOICED plus a wildcard: VOICED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOICED
Images for VOICED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.