Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVORCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVORCE exist?
Definitions of DIVORCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the legal dissolution of a marriage
- verb - part
- verb - get a divorce
- The legal dissolution of a marriage.
- A complete or radical severance of closely connected things.
- To dissolve the marriage bond between.
- To end marriage with (one’s spouse) by way of legal divorce.
- verb - to terminate the marriage contract between
There are 7 letters in DIVORCE: C D E I O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVORCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVORCE plus a wildcard: DIVORCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVORCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVORCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.