Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVOT exist?
Definitions of DIVOT in dictionaries:
- noun - (golf) the cavity left when a piece of turf is cut from the ground by the club head in making a stroke
- noun - a piece of turf dug out of a lawn or fairway (by an animals hooves or a golf club)
- A piece of turf torn up by a golf club in striking a ball.
- A thin square of turf or sod used for roofing.
- n - a piece of turf
There are 5 letters in DIVOT: D I O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVOT plus a wildcard: DIVOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVOT
Images for DIVOT
- Correctly Positioned divot
- Flaming divot Tool divot Tool Golf divot Tool divot Lighter ...
- The divot Mat Mark Legend
- divot - Definition of the Golf Term divot
- Some courses ask that you simply replace your divot. In this case you ...
- golf ball sitting on a divot.
- The path was roped off to prevent slipping on the grass protection mat ...
- Zinc alloy quality divot repair tool complete with detachable ...
- ... was placed back into a fairway divot . The turf died and turned brown
- Wigan divot Tool & Ball Markers - click to view more details and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.