Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOIDS exist?
Definitions of VOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of nonexistence
- noun - an empty area or space
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE
There are 5 letters in VOIDS: D I O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOIDS plus a wildcard: VOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOIDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOIDS
- Berlin voids
- geometric Cube Spanned by Two Linear voids Edge to Center
- North Korea threatened South Korea with final destruction during ...
- Imagine A Better World Help us create a pro-peace site
- Carving voids New Urban Plan for Warsaw - eVolo Architecture ...
- Interferncia 2009 August
- OFFICE voids Tshirt ENDLESS HOMEWORK
- Soap Bubbles and voids
- concapayestilo Gothic Costumes-Paper Dolls
- Presidents Medals Choreographing Architecture