Scrabble word: VOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOIDS exist?
Definitions of VOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of nonexistence
- noun - an empty area or space
- verb - declare invalid
- verb - clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- adj - to make void (of no legal force or effect) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : VOIDABLE
There are 5 letters in VOIDS: D I O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOIDS plus a wildcard: VOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOIDS
Images for VOIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.