Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVOID exist?
Definitions of OVOID in dictionaries:
- noun - an egg-shaped object
- adj - rounded like an egg
- Shaped like an egg; ovate.
- adj - an egg-shaped body [n -S] : OVOIDAL
There are 5 letters in OVOID: D I O O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVOID plus a wildcard: OVOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVOID
Images for OVOID
- Wholesale Mathematics Montessori Material-ovoid With a Clear Stand
- ovoid - Definition of ovoid by Websters Online Dictionary
- ovoid oder Ei
- Slideshow 1011-26 ovoid lecture hall of Weill Cornell Medical College ...
- Oval -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 18Like ovoids U forms can vary greatly in shape
- Ellen Jantzen - Tpots
- ovoid One Gallon Jug with Cobalt Floral Decoration Possibly D.P ...