Scrabble word: VISOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISOR exist?
Definitions of VISOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of armor plate (with eye slits) fixed or hinged to a medieval helmet to protect the face
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- A piece projecting from the front of a cap to shade or protect the eyes.
- A fixed or movable shield against glare attached above the windshield of an automotive vehicle.
- The front piece of the helmet of a suit of armor, capable of being raised and lowered and designed to protect the eyes, nose, and forehead.
- A means of concealment or disguise; a mask.
- verb - to provide with a visor (a projecting brim)