Scrabble word: VISOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISOR exist?
Definitions of VISOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of armor plate (with eye slits) fixed or hinged to a medieval helmet to protect the face
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- A piece projecting from the front of a cap to shade or protect the eyes.
- A fixed or movable shield against glare attached above the windshield of an automotive vehicle.
- The front piece of the helmet of a suit of armor, capable of being raised and lowered and designed to protect the eyes, nose, and forehead.
- A means of concealment or disguise; a mask.
- verb - to provide with a visor (a projecting brim)
There are 5 letters in VISOR: I O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISOR plus a wildcard: VISOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISOR
Images for VISOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.