Is VISOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VISOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of armor plate (with eye slits) fixed or hinged to a medieval helmet to protect the face
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- A piece projecting from the front of a cap to shade or protect the eyes.
- A fixed or movable shield against glare attached above the windshield of an automotive vehicle.
- The front piece of the helmet of a suit of armor, capable of being raised and lowered and designed to protect the eyes, nose, and forehead.
- A means of concealment or disguise; a mask.
- verb - to provide with a visor (a projecting brim)
There are 5 letters in VISOR: I O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VISOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VISOR, to go: VISOR?
Rearrange the letters in VISOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VISOR
What's nearby VISOR
Lookup in Wiki for VISOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VISOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VISOR"