Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIGORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGORS exist?
Definitions of VIGORS in dictionaries:
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - active strength of body or mind
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- n - active strength or force
There are 6 letters in VIGORS: G I O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGORS plus a wildcard: VIGORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGORS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIGORS
- bioshock infinite vigors location
- Round two of From the Horses Mouth comes from Sundays ...
- Wing Commander Tim vigors DFC (deceased) - Art prints and originals ...
- Louisiane - DvdToile
- ... at the 1966 December Sales with Tim vigors. Click for a larger image
- Aircrew Book Review Lifes Too Short To Cry - Tim vigors DFC
- Outarde de vigors - Eupodotis vigorsii par Jean-Michel Fenerole ...
- Mrs vigors Quilt
- GBIF Backbone Taxonomy - Thamnophilidae vigors 1825
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.