Scrabble word: VIGOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGOR exist?
Definitions of VIGOR in dictionaries:
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - active strength of body or mind
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- Physical or mental strength, energy, or force.
- The capacity for natural growth and survival, as of plants or animals.
- Strong feeling; enthusiasm or intensity.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a quality of spirited force or energy”: intellectual vigor; played the piano with dash; an editorial with real punch; painted with verve; arguing with his usual vim; a decreased mental vitality.
- noun - active strength or force