Scrabble word: VIGOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIGOR exist?
Definitions of VIGOR in dictionaries:
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - active strength of body or mind
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- Physical or mental strength, energy, or force.
- The capacity for natural growth and survival, as of plants or animals.
- Strong feeling; enthusiasm or intensity.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a quality of spirited force or energy”: intellectual vigor; played the piano with dash; an editorial with real punch; painted with verve; arguing with his usual vim; a decreased mental vitality.
- noun - active strength or force
There are 5 letters in VIGOR: G I O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIGOR plus a wildcard: VIGOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIGOR
Images for VIGOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.