Scrabble word: PROVIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVIDES exist?
Definitions of PROVIDES in dictionaries:
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - supply means of subsistence
- verb - take measures in preparation for
- verb - to furnish with what is needed
There are 8 letters in PROVIDES: D E I O P R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVIDES plus a wildcard: PROVIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVIDES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.