Scrabble word: OVERBIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERBIDS exist?
Definitions of OVERBIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bid that is higher than preceding bids
- noun - (bridge) a bid that is higher than your opponent's bid (especially when your partner has not bid at all and your bid exceeds the value of your hand)
- verb - to bid for more tricks than one can expect to win,
- verb - bid more than the object is worth
- verb - to bid higher than
There are 8 letters in OVERBIDS: B D E I O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERBIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERBIDS plus a wildcard: OVERBIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERBIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERBIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.