Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBRIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBRIS exist?
Definitions of DEBRIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- The scattered remains of something broken or destroyed; rubble or wreckage.
- Carelessly discarded refuse; litter.
- An accumulation of relatively large rock fragments: glacial debris.
- The fragmented remains of dead or damaged cells or tissue.
- noun - fragments or scattered remains
There are 6 letters in DEBRIS: B D E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBRIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBRIS plus a wildcard: DEBRIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBRIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBRIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.