Scrabble word: BINDERS
Is BINDERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BINDERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a machine that cuts grain and binds it in sheaves
- noun - something used to bind separate particles together or facilitate adhesion to a surface
- noun - holds loose papers or magazines
- noun - something used to tie or bind
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 7 letters in BINDERS: B D E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDERS
Click to search all anagrams of BINDERS plus a wildcard: BINDERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINDERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINDERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.