Scrabble word: BINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINDER exist?
Definitions of BINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a machine that cuts grain and binds it in sheaves
- noun - something used to bind separate particles together or facilitate adhesion to a surface
- noun - holds loose papers or magazines
- noun - something used to tie or bind
- One that binds, especially a bookbinder.
- Something, such as a cord, used to bind.
- A notebook cover with rings or clamps for holding sheets of paper.
- Something, such as the latex in certain paints, that creates uniform consistency, solidification, or cohesion.
- A machine that reaps and ties grain.
- An attachment on a reaping machine that ties grain in bundles.
- A payment or written statement making an agreement legally binding until the completion of a formal contract, especially an insurance contract.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 6 letters in BINDER: B D E I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINDER plus a wildcard: BINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINDER
Images for BINDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.