Scrabble word: BLINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLINDER exist?
Definitions of BLINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - blind consisting of a leather eyepatch sewn to the side of the halter that prevents a horse from seeing something on either side
- adj - unable to see
- adj - unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- adj - not based on reason or evidence
- Something that serves to obscure clear perception and discernment.
- noun - an obstruction to sight
There are 7 letters in BLINDER: B D E I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLINDER plus a wildcard: BLINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLINDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.