Scrabble word: BLEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEND exist?
Definitions of BLEND in dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of thorough mixing
- noun - a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings
- noun - the act of blending components together thoroughly
- verb - combine into one
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - mix together different elements
- To combine or mix so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable from one another: “He has no difficulty blending his two writing careers: novels and films” (Charles E.
- To combine (varieties or grades) to obtain a mixture of a particular character, quality, or consistency: blend tobaccos.
- To form a uniform mixture; intermingle: “The smoke blended easily into the odor of the other fumes” (Norman Mailer).
- To become merged into one; unite.
- The act of blending.
- Something, such as an effect or a product, that is created by blending: “His face shows, as he stares at the fire, a blend of fastidiousness and intransigence” (John Fowles).
- A word produced by combining parts of other words, as smog from smoke and fog.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together