Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEND exist?
Definitions of BLEND in dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of thorough mixing
- noun - a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings
- noun - the act of blending components together thoroughly
- verb - combine into one
- verb - blend or harmonize
- verb - mix together different elements
- To combine or mix so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable from one another: “He has no difficulty blending his two writing careers: novels and films” (Charles E.
- To combine (varieties or grades) to obtain a mixture of a particular character, quality, or consistency: blend tobaccos.
- To form a uniform mixture; intermingle: “The smoke blended easily into the odor of the other fumes” (Norman Mailer).
- To become merged into one; unite.
- The act of blending.
- Something, such as an effect or a product, that is created by blending: “His face shows, as he stares at the fire, a blend of fastidiousness and intransigence” (John Fowles).
- A word produced by combining parts of other words, as smog from smoke and fog.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 5 letters in BLEND: B D E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEND plus a wildcard: BLEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.