Scrabble word: BRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRINE exist?
Definitions of BRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - water containing salts
- noun - a strong solution of salt and water used for pickling
- verb - soak in brine
- Water saturated with or containing large amounts of a salt, especially of sodium chloride.
- The water of a sea or an ocean.
- A large body of salt water.
- Salt water used for preserving and pickling foods.
- verb - to treat with brine (salted water)
There are 5 letters in BRINE: B E I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRINE plus a wildcard: BRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRINE
Images for BRINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.