Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GILDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILDED exist?
Definitions of GILDED in dictionaries:
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- adj - based on pretense
- adj - rich and superior in quality
- adj - made from or covered with gold
- v - to cover with a thin layer of gold
There are 6 letters in GILDED: D D E G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILDED plus a wildcard: GILDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILDED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GILDED
- Advanced Gilding Level 23 Hours 20
- Writer and humorist Mark Twain wrote the novel The gilded Age ...
- gilded Lily
- Royalty Free Image of gilded Plastic Frame
- gilded Frame Royalty Free Stock Photo
- gilded Age (late 19th century)
- gilded Picture Frame Isolated on White with Clipping Path Royalty Free ...
- Collecting antique American clocks comes as a natural outgrowth of my ...
- The New gilded Age
- gilded frame 6 web