Scrabble word: GILDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILDED exist?
Definitions of GILDED in dictionaries:
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- adj - having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- adj - based on pretense
- adj - rich and superior in quality
- adj - made from or covered with gold
- verb - to cover with a thin layer of gold
There are 6 letters in GILDED: D D E G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILDED plus a wildcard: GILDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILDED
Images for GILDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.