Scrabble word: FIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIDDLE exist?
Definitions of FIDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family
- verb - avoid (one's assigned duties)
- verb - commit fraud and steal from one's employer
- verb - play the violin or fiddle
- verb - play on a violin
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - try to fix or mend
- A violin.
- A member of the violin family.
- A guardrail used on a table during rough weather to prevent things from slipping off.
- Nonsensical, trifling matters: “There are things that are important/beyond all this fiddle” (Marianne Moore).
- The act or an instance of cheating or swindling; fraud.
- To play a violin.
- To move one’s fingers or hands in a nervous fashion.
- To occupy oneself in an aimless or desultory way: liked to fiddle with all the knobs and dials.
- To meddle or tamper: a reporter who fiddled with the facts.
- To commit a fraud, especially to steal from one’s employer.
- To play (a tune) on a violin.
- To cheat or swindle.
- To alter or falsify (accounts, for example) for dishonest gain.
- verb - to play a violin
There are 6 letters in FIDDLE: D D E F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIDDLE plus a wildcard: FIDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIDDLE
Images for FIDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.